Perple Fitness Summary of Goals
Perple Fitness exists to enlighten anyone seeking to improve their lives in the areas of nutrition, fitness, health and spirituality, utilizing the latest technology and apps. We explore issues that plague, prevent, and undermine paths to healthier lifestyles.
It is our goal to raise awareness about nutritional fixes, easy to follow fitness plans, health disparities and effective exercises using thoroughly researched and vetted information from reputable on-line health sources.
Building healthier communities one person at a time to inspire personal victories that will help individuals take charge of their health and live good lives with less needs for medicines.
“Providing Women with a Plan to Start Healthy Living”
Perple Fitness Aspires to Provide Busy Families and Individuals with Fitness Solutions
that Can Easily be Maintained to Fit Their Lifestyle Goals.
Perple Fitness will provide information and lectures that will focus on these areas:
• Making decisions for a healthy lifestyle and why it is important.
• Providing guidelines on how to find the right/good information about living a healthier lifestyle.
• Encouraging regular visits to consult with your doctor(s).
• Creating a simple health and fitness daily plan.
• Executing a new action plan.
• How to stay committed to the plan of action.
• How and why investing in personal health is the best solution.
• On Apps and current technology that aid efforts to stay on track.
• Sharing encouraging scriptures and devotionals.
*This site should not replace sound medical advice/solutions from your personal physician. IT IS recommended that you seek medical advice from your personal physician. This site is an information portal ONLY not meant for diagnosing, or replacing regular doctor visits. Perple Fitness (PF) will only share helpful articles/information from reputable sources. PF does not condone nor promote fad/dangerous diet solutions or cleanses. You agree to hold harmless Perplefitness, it's owner, associates or any future associates with Perplefitness, for any information contained on this site or attached blog, including linked articles.
Sign Up For
REMEMBER: MAKE A DECISION FOR HEALTH EACH DAY!
Whatever I have a need to do (maintain a healthier lifestyle), wherever I am (physically, mentally and whatever my health starting point is), I can make it through anything (eating healthier and exercising even when I’m tired) in the One (Jesus) who makes me who I am (I am a good steward over the temple God has blessed me to live in). Philippians 4:13 MSG
PerpleFitness Blog Feed